Rheumatoid arthritis is a constant inflammatory disorder that can affect more than joints. In various people, the state can harm a wide variety of bodily systems, such as the skin, eyes, lungs, heart and blood vessels. An autoimmune disorder, rheumatoid arthritis occurs when the immune system of a person mistakenly attacks the tissues of the body. Not like wear and tear injury from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis affects the coating of the people’s joints, causing a painful swelling that can result in bone erosion and joint deformity.
The inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis is what can also damage other parts of the body. While new types of medications have dramatically improved treatment options, severe rheumatoid arthritis can cause the physical disorder. Various kinds of rheumatoid arthritis cure ayurveda with herbal medicines.
What are the different symptoms?
- Pain and stiffness in the body
- Heaviness in the body
- Sometimes lack of appetite
- Pain and stiffness in the joints of the hands.
Complications of rheumatoid arthritis:- Rheumatoid arthritis increases the risk of developing:
- Osteoporosis:- Rheumatoid arthritis itself, all along with many medications used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, can raise the risk of osteoporosis, a situation that weakens the patient bones and makes the patient more prone to fractures.
- Rheumatoid nodules:- These firm tissue bundles are more commonly formed around the pressure points, like elbows. However, these nodules can appear anywhere in the body, as well as in the lungs.
- Dry mouth an eyes:- People who have rheumatoid arthritis are more likely to occurrence Sjogren’s syndrome, a condition that decreases the moisture amount from the eyes and mouth.
- Infections:-. The disease itself and many of the medications used to fight rheumatoid arthritis can damage the immune system and cause an increase in infections.
- Abnormal body composition:- The ratio of fat to lean mass is often upper in people who have rheumatoid arthritis, even in the people who have a healthy body mass index (BMI).
- Carpal tunnel syndrome:- If rheumatoid arthritis affects the patient’s wrists, inflammation can press the nerve that serves most of the human hand and fingers.
- Heart problems:- Rheumatoid arthritis can raise the risk of hardened and clogged arteries, as well as inflammation of the sac that surrounds the human heart.
- Lung disease:- People with rheumatoid arthritis have a more significant risk of inflammation and scarring of the lung tissues, which can escort to progressive respiratory distress.
- Lymphoma:- Rheumatoid arthritis increases the risk of lymphoma, a group of blood cancers that expand in the lymphatic system.
Inadequate eating habits and sedentary standard of living can cause a deterioration of the digestive fire, the formation of ama (toxin) and vice of Vata (air). When a person commits to an aggravating diet and lifestyle of Vata, then this aggravated Vata circulates in the body’s channels and deposits it in the joints, which causes Amavata. Body. Herbal medications are administered to get better digestive fire and prevent further formation of ama and arthritis cure in ayurveda. Panchakarma massage therapies are very useful in relieving pain in arthritic patients.