Being able to do things online isn’t a luxury anymore, it’s a necessity. Every little thing, such as doing your mobile recharge, making your electricity bill payment, getting a DTH connection, sending money and more done online. And one platform where you can do it all is Airtel Bharati Limited’s Airel Payments Bank.
Today, let’s talk about how to pay electricity bill online via Airtel Payments Bank for various operators across the country.
State/UT For Electricity Bill Payment Via Airtel Payments Bank
With Airtel Payments Bank, you can pay electricity bills across the country from over 31 States and Union Territories combines. Here’s a list of all the locations available on Airtel Payments Bank:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Daman And Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu And Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Top Operators Available On Airtel Payments Bank For Electricity Bill Payment
With Airtel Payments Bank you can make your electricity bill payment online for numerous operators or billers across the country. Check out the list of some of the top billers on the platform:
- North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited
- South Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited
- Tamil Nadu Electricity Board
- Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited
- Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- Adani Electricity Mumbai Limited
- Tata Power Mumbai
- BSES Rajdhani Power Limited
- BSES Yamuna Power Limited
- Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited
- Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited
- Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited
- Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited
- Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited
- Torrent Power
- Kerala State Electricity Board Limited
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
How To Find Operator/Biller On Airtel Payments Bank
Want to make your electricity bill payment via Airtel Payments Bank but couldn’t find the name of your biller in the list above? Don’t worry, this is just a top billers list. On the platform, there are other operators and billers too, and there’s an easy way to find them. Just follow along these simple steps and you’ll find your biller immediately:
- Go to https://www.airtel.in/bank/ or download the Airtel Thanks app and go to the Bank section.
- Now, login to your account.
- Click on ‘More’ and select the ‘Electricity Bill’ icon.
- Enter the name of your ‘State/UT’.
- Now select the name of your operator or ‘Biller’ from the drop down menu.
That’s it! In 5 simple steps you’ve found your specific biller. Now all you need to do to pay electricity bill, is to follow along the steps and complete your electricity bill payment via Airtel Payments Bank. To do this, simply enter your ‘Consumer Number’ and ‘Billing Unit’(if applicable) and click on ‘Fetch Bill’.
You will now be able to see your current electricity bill. Proceed and OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and continue with your electricity bill payment. You can pay using multiple payment methods such as Credi/Debit Cards, Netbanking, Wallets and more.