Signage can be created using a wide variety of materials and formats that help brands to shine out by showcasing their message. It’s also important that signs are made from the right materials in order to elevate their look and increase the life of outdoor sign printing. If the signage design is printed on the wrong material, it will look unattractive and instead of captivating your customers, it will bring down their first impression from your store or signage.
Here are the different types of signage materials you can use –
- Correx signs – These signs are also called channel plate signs. Correx signs are made from durable material that has tiny channels, which enables it to fold or bend it. Correx is a tough and lightweight material which can be cut to any shape and also comes in a variety of colours and thicknesses. This material is also an inexpensive and inefficient way to make temporary signs or displays.
- Foamex signs – Foamex signs are made from foamex or PVC foam that has a smooth, superior quality finish and are available in 3mm and 5mm thickness. Foamex signs are 100% weatherproof and can easily resist changes in temperature, which makes it ideal for temporary safety signage. As these boards are also extremely versatile, it can also be used as menu boards, outdoor exhibitions and shaped display signs.
- Aluminium signs – Aluminums is a material which is sturdy, rigid, and perfect for permanent signage. Signs which are made of aluminums are water-resistant and hard to bend, which makes it perfect for outdoor display and facade signs.
- Acrylic signs – These signs are tough, transparent, versatile thermoplastic and are used in many applications, particularly in brand communications, design and architecture. Signs which are made of acrylic are also resistant to shock, bending, scratching and can suit the change in weather. These signs are also available in a variety of colours.
- Trespa signs – Trespa signs are made of superior quality reinforced panels that can resist any weather and are usually 6 mm thick. These signs are ideal for outdoor advertisements for sports and training facilities. Trespa signs are quite durable and are known for its cost-effectiveness.
- Cardboard signs – Needless to mention, cardboard signs are super cheap, durable and easy to install. They are ideal for indoor advertisement purposes and good quality outdoor sign printing on cardboard signs can surely attract the customers.
So if you have the most amazing design for your signage, now you know which material you need to use which would perfectly suit your requirement. We also recommend you to get the printing done from a reputable sing printer like Roller Banners UK, as they have the expertise and experience of signage printing. The quality of the printing is also one of the most significant factors to consider. It is the quality of printing which helps a lot to attract potential customers.